THE MOSCATO MEETINGS
What are Moscato Meetings?
- Moscato Meetings are a whole new way to experience affordable entertainment!
Whether you are looking to escape from your chaotic evening rituals, celebrate a special event, or have a get together with friends or co-workers.
- Moscato Meetings will provide a fun, memorable and relaxing evening where you can uncork and get those "creative juices" flowing.
- When you host a Moscato Meeting, your guests will be provided step by step instruction to create a beautiful work of art they will be proud of and have a blast while doing it!
- I bring the supplies for the work being created while you provide the venue, tables, chairs, snacks and wine.
- No skill or experience is required, however, I will encourage guests to allow their own style and attitude in guiding them to discover the artist within.
- This is an informal evening of fun. Think of it as a "color outside the lines" Art & Wine Therapy Session!!
Moscato Meetings are great for:
|Birthday Parties||Couples Nights|
|Private Parties||Bachelorette Parties|
|Kids Parties (Munchkin Meetings)||Corporate Events|
or plain old "GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE WINE" Parties!!
- Because each Moscato Meeting is unique to the craft or artwork being created, the cost per person can range from $35 to $55.
- If you wish to do a Fundraiser, the cost will increase by $10 per person. That extra $10 goes towards your cause.
- Cost includes all supplies needed to create the piece.
- TICKETS ARE SOLD PRIOR TO THE EVENT AND ARE REQUIRED FOR ADMITTANCE.
Call or message me to book your event to remember!!
What to expect at your Moscato Meeting:
- You invite enough guests to hold a meeting with at least 10 people in attendance.
- I work with you to create the artwork that interests you.
- We sell tickets for the event needed for admittance.
- On the day of the meeting, I bring the needed supplies.
- You provide the tables, chairs, wine and snacks.
- I provide the instruction and music. Within 2 or 3 hours, your guests will have a beautiful masterpiece they can take home and be proud of!